Thoughts about property management - My first English publication

This blog of mine is way to empty my thougths from head after hectic work weeks. I have a lot of new ideas about construction and property business. I want to raise the valuation of these businesses. Up to this point I have written in Finnish and now I challenge myself and try to write same thoughts in English. All the time English skill is coming more important in working life. Our customers will be more and more international companies. In my company our official language is English too for example all reports to company management.

Property maintenance is so close in my heart and I want to share my experiences with my colleagues and followers. I have worked in property maintenanace business over twenty years. Especially last twelve years I have been in close co-working with schools and kindergartens. We have long contracts with public and private partnership (life-cycle projects). It means a large responsibility about your properties for example in twenty years. Sounds interesting? We want to care about these buildings with the professional touch. Our managers have to know what is the situation and condition of these buildings. We take care of air conditions, functionality, usability, energy efficiency and responsible use. We have an active and directive attitude for service organisation and building’s end users. By managing, communication, guidance and controlling we can guarantee the best working and learning environment for teachers, pupils, children and the other personnel.

I’m sure that our open mind and the right attitude has been example to many property owners and service providers. The conract model of life cycle projects creates possibility to develop property management, produce high-quality maintenance and take care of circumstances. Of course we co-operate closely with end users for example by participating their events, reporting use of energy or indoor air conditions and conducting user surveys. All our measures are aimed at better customer service. I hope all collaegues remember this in their daily work!


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Energiahype - Arvo, euro, trendi vai mahdollisuus

Yksittäisestä hankkeesta liiketoiminnaksi - elinkaarihankemallin tarina jatkuu

Hektinen tulipaloviikko - tiedon jakaminen edistää koko alaa